my fairy tale come true

Sunday 24 February 2013

love you baby boy

At 23 1/2 weeks pregnant with baby #2 we are beginning to prepare (or at least thinking about beginning to prepare) everything that needs to be done.
 
We purchased our first baby boy clothes, have begun to look at paint colours, and have a very initial baby name list started.  There has also been lots of talk in our house with Kennedy about the baby in mommy's tummy.  She likes to lift my shirt and give my tummy kisses (often playing with my bellybutton) and says "Love you baby boy".  However I wonder how much she really understands.  Does she know that a baby is going to be coming in the next few months?  Does she have any idea how a newborn is going to change things?  Of course, our talks will continue and we hope that when he does arrive, the little lady will adjust to being a new big sister. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment