my fairy tale come true

Sunday 15 April 2012

Cousins

Tonight we were treated to a Sunday Supper at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  After a yummy dinner, they kids ended up in Grandma's pantry playing together.  This consisted of pretending to mix eggs in a bowl with a whisk, taking all the soup cans down off the shelf, and crawling around opening and shutting the door. I enjoyed watching the three of them play so happily together.  It's wonderful that Kennedy has two cousins that are close in age to her that she will grow up with.  We are also so fortunate to live close by to both of them.  I wonder what trouble the three of them will get into together in the years to come.  I have many memories of things that I did with my cousins, and I hope she has just as much fun as we all did (and still do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment