my fairy tale come true

Sunday 22 April 2012

Babysitter

I spent a lot of time when I was a teenager babysitting as a part time job.  It was often for neighbours and friends and I really enjoyed spending time with the kids.  The one family that I spent a lot of time with, had two young girls.  After spending summers, holidays, and many weekend nights with the girls, I was honoured to be asked to be godmother to their youngest.

Well, we've come full circle now.  The youngest the little girl that I babysit so many years ago came to my house this past Saturday night to babysit my baby girl.  This was the first time that Kennedy had a babysitter that wasn't a blood relative.  Mama was a bit nervous, but the night went smoothly without any problems!  She was happy when the sitter arrived, I put her to bed, and she slept soundly through the night. 

Looks like mommy and daddy may be able to go out a bit more now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment