my fairy tale come true

Saturday 8 September 2012

Back to the grind

Well, our little family is back to the grind.  Back to the days of waking up to an alarm, the days of making lunches, and the days of school.
 
The first week is behind us and I sit here typing, excited that I have a three day weekend!  With many three day weekends in the near future due to my child care leave that I took from work.  Teaching Tues-Fri is going to be just perfect to establish relationships and routines with my students and still have lots of quality time with K.  We are fortunate to have our great babysitter back this fall, and Kennedy loves going there and playing each day.  We are also lucky to have a shift-working daddy as he gets to have "daddy daughter days" a lot.  In fact this week's schedule only had K going to the sitter for a day and a half.  The rest of the time was spent at home.  We're all signed up for swim and kindergym on Mondays so our "mommy Monday's" will be busy for the next few weeks too.
 
It's been a busy summer and I know that fall will be just as crazy, but we look forward to it!
 
Hopefully with a more structured fall, I'll be able to keep up with these posts a little better. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment