my fairy tale come true

Sunday 22 January 2012

Matching outfits

A very good friend of mine since kindergarten, is super crafty.  She bakes, and sews, and knits, and creates and I often find myself wishing I had her talents.  To see some of her crafty projects, you can check out her blog.  For Christmas this year, I thought it would be cute to get my daughter and her two nephews something matching to wear.  I started looking early in the stores, and was having a really hard time finding something unisex that would fit two 9 month olds, and a 2 1/2 year old.  So I called on my good friend, and she instantly agreed to take on the challenging.  She created these beautiful matching sweaters for the three little ones in the family (which Grandma and Grandpa ended up giving to them as part of their Christmas present).  Today, I finally said that we must get a picture of the three of them wearing these cute outfits!  Too cute!  Thanks friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment