my fairy tale come true

Saturday 21 January 2012

My wedding dress

I've mentioned before how much I love pinterest and how I am always seeing amazing, cute ideas to try.  A few of them have been completed successfully (especially the ones that are easy to do - like cute photographs!) 

Today is a beautiful winter day.  Fluffy white snowflakes are falling and the sun is bright.  A perfect day to get some natural light to snap a few pics. 

So, up to the closet I go to dig out my wedding dress.  It's been hanging in there since being brought back from the cleaners nearly 2 1/2 years ago.  I unwrapped it from the bag, laid it out of the floor and fluffed around until it sat perfectly - then stripped down my baby girl for a little fashion show.  An amazing idea from pinterest to take pictures of my baby girl, every year, in my wedding dress.  Hopefully she'll allow us to put one of these on display at her wedding someday. 




Isn't she beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. She IS beautiful! Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. you are so adorable!!! (You and Kennedy, that is!)

    ReplyDelete