my fairy tale come true

Thursday 1 September 2011

A full life

Amazingly, people read my first post so now I guess it's time for posting #2. 

But what to write about?  Do I write just for the sake of writing or do I wait until I have something really meaningful to say?  For those who know me, I like to talk.  So I think I'll just start to babble and attempt to do a few of these "blogger tricks" like attaching a picture or something crazy like that!  I'm wild, I know. 

I'll start with a simple explanation of my blog's name: She Lived Happily Ever After.  I'm a happy person.  I like to smile and I like to be surrounded by happy people. I like to read books that have happy endings.  I love watching girly movies that end exactly the way you want it to.  I really have a great life and few things to complain about.  I have a wonderful, supportive husband, a caring family, an amazing group of friends, a job which I love, a comfortable home, and most importantly - a beautiful, healthy, baby girl.  I am currently living my happily ever after. My blog's name also has a bit of a double meaning as I know there will be many, many, many posts about my precious baby girl.  My hopes and dreams for her is that she lives her own happily ever after.  I think if you're a happy person, then you're living a full life.  My life is full!

My happily ever after :)

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forward to your posts (no pressure!) - one of your greatest qualities is your happiness - and how you shine and make the people around you smile.

    I am so happy that your life is full!

    ReplyDelete