my fairy tale come true

Sunday 18 September 2011

Stateside shopping

So yesterday morning, the hubby and I packed up the babe and headed stateside to do some serious shopping.  Our goal for the trip: to buy some sort of highchair for the little lady as she will *soon* be starting solid foods.

After an amazing drive down (I say amazing because I got to sit in the front seat as the hubby drove because the baby slept nearly the whole way!  This is double amazing because a) she usually hates the car and b) she doesn't usually nap longer than 40 minutes at a time) we arrived at our destination and started swiping the VISA card.  Not too surprising was the fact that the little lady was on the receiving end of most of the purchases.  There were just so many things that she really and truly needed.  Like an adorable Halloween sleeper.  Oh and a two piece Christmas outfit.  Oh ya, and those bath toys.... (the list goes on.... can you tell she has us wrapped around our finger already?  What will it be like shopping with her once she can actually ASK for things).  I think that the two highlights of the purchases for me was the super cute and adorable, fluffy white winter sleeper and white hat (will I be able to keep those clean?) and the SUPER adorable Tinkerbell Halloween outfit.  I think that my husband will say that everything I saw in the states was super adorable - but really, baby girl stuff is just so.darn.adorable.

Won't she look super adorable?


I must say that we did hit up some really good sales. And yes, the hubby and I did get some things for ourselves.  SOMEHOW though, we managed to make it home without a high chair.  But don't you fret..... I ordered one today online!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! K will look so, so cute. Little tink.

    (what are you going to be dressed as? Peter Pan?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. YAHOO Kennedy on napping in the long car ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blog Becky - good for you!

    ReplyDelete