my fairy tale come true

Thursday 22 September 2011

It came, and I'm sad

It came yesterday, and I'm sad. 

I remember being a little girl and going through the Sears catalogues looking at baby stuff and picking out all of the things that I would want to buy when I had a baby of my own.  Well yesterday one of those things arrived by Purolator and Evan set it up before supper so we could give it a trial run.  Laying in bed last night I told Evan that I was sad that "it" had arrived.  Just another step to show that our little lady is growing up.  Far to fast if you ask me.



Here "it" is... and she loves it




2 comments:

  1. It's cute! (does that help?)

    I know the feeling of being sad. But - it is a fun adventure! (and really really slow at the beginning)

    Tried peas today. Looked like he was going to punch me in the face. (I don't blame him!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice chair!! E had broccoli the other night (whic he loved, but i hated to clean up), he's loving peaches too! It is a fun adventure, but messy, but totally worth it when they 'get it'

    ReplyDelete